Conversations3 Follow-up
>> Friday, April 27, 2007
Conversations was an amazing ministry. It's hard to know how many people became believers as a result of it or how many seeds were planted, but we heard some amazing stories before the week was even over. It was a CRAZY week but incredibly worth it. Monday was the smallest attendance with only about 250 people...but we were expecting it since it was the NCAA championship. Each night saw more people and by Thursday and Friday we were well over 600. Ther
e were soooo many people involved in the ministry to make it run smoothly. Dinner was prepared each night for the cast, free desert and coffee were given to the hundreds of people who came each night. It was definitely difficult to be at the church from 5 to 10pm for five nights in a row-especially for the boys. By the end of the week Micaiah had begun turning into a mama's boy. I think he really got sick of being passed around. Orin did great despite the fact that he had the croup episode during the week. Damien was able to come on Monday and Friday and really enjoyed the "show". I had a blast having my hair and make-up done. (So much 'stage' make-u
p that friends who came to see the show hardly recognized me!) Although I hope that we will have already moved to Dallas to take our assignment by next April, if we're around I am looking forward to being involved in it again...that is, if I can convince Damien to let me :-)



1 comments:
You did such a great job! The whole production was fantastic effort and, I'm sure, very fruitful. Love, MOM
Post a Comment