We're In Business

>> Tuesday, July 31, 2007

We have a bathroom! Ed has been tirelessly working on getting our bathroom ready since we moved here in January. Since we are living in the basement, we've been having to walk upstairs to use the closest bathroom. It has been rather difficult especially for the kids baths since their kids go to bed around 7 and we're just eating dinner then. In April we got a toilet which was great when we had to go to he potty in the middle of the night or if I was alone with the kids. In June we got a vanity. Another great advance so that Damien didn't have to go upstairs to get ready in the morning. I could also get ready without having to worry about the kids killing themselves while I ran upstairs to brush my teeth. :-) And finally, two weeks ago we got a shower! Since it's a stand-up shower I bought a little inflatable bathtub for the kids to use. They love it. Only one can fit in it at a time. Last night they had their first baths in it and whoever wasn't in the bath tub stood outside it and played. I'm so excited about it. It's amazing how much you appreciate it being so close after it being so far!






1 comments:

-C August 1, 2007 at 10:22 PM  

hooray for life becoming more bearable all the time. i love the HUGE smiles. do you have a big cushy pillow for your knees? ;)

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP