November Random Pics

>> Monday, December 5, 2011

This woman wanted to take a picture with Micaiah and Ronald. Glad the kids usually are happy to accommodate when people ask.


After that they wanted to have a photo shoot.

Silly Boy.


I think Ronald tooted.

For Micaiah's birthday, we waited until Cars2 came out in Thailand and then brought two of his friends with us to watch it. So much fun! Then we went to Swensen's to eat ice cream. It was a great afternoon.



About two weeks after Chiang Mai flooded, this suddenly popped up along the river by our house. Uh, a little late. Maybe they were practicing for next year?

It's amazing the way we think differently from the culture here. Seriously, I think in the US we'd get arrested for child endangerment. Here it's just not something that enters their mind. They love their kids as much as people in the West - safety is just not something they equate with showing love to them.

"Don't make me excite." Uh, ok, I'll try not do do that.

I love all of the things people carry on motorbikes!

1 comments:

Mom December 5, 2011 at 10:14 AM  

The sandbags AFTER the flood cracked me up! LOL (Almost as much as Ronald's tooting.)

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP