Mother's Day
>> Monday, May 21, 2007
It's been over a week but I wanted to write a little about it before I forget :-) It was a nice day. I definitely don't get into holidays/birthdays like this, so it just seemed like a normal day. Rob & Christina were visiting which was fun. I had to work in the nursery for two services so I didn't get my carnation. ;-) After church we went to Chipotle (at R&C's request) which which was a treat for me too since Damien isn't a big fan. I had some nice, relaxing time while the kids napped and Damien too R&C to the airport. When Orin woke from his nap he came into the den with something in his hand. Before I could see what it was he tripped, fell, dropped it, and started crying. I didn't quite work how Damien had planned! It was a cookie cake (which I love but never get) that said "Mom U R #1". (Damien thought it seemed more like something Orin would write). Damien found a great little Mexican Restaurant to go to for dinner. We didn't get there until 9pm but there were still quite a few people there. The food was really good and the kids were great (they are used to being dragged around at all hours of the night). A woman was walking around selling roses so they bought me two. At the restaurant Damien tried giving some carrots to Micaiah who still isn't eating solid foods. It was the first time Damien fed him and he actually ate some of it (meaning about 6 bites). We're thinking that maybe Micaiah doesn't like eating when I feed him. I need to try carrots to see what happens. We had a fun day.



1 comments:
glad you had such a good day. it sounded like fun. happy late mothers day.
Post a Comment