Orin's February Calendar

>> Friday, May 4, 2007

Some of the things Orin was saying and doing in February (yes, I'm a little late with the post.)

  1. Orin can count from 1 to 10 on his own.
  2. If someone says “Bye Orin”, Orin says back to them “Bye Orin”.
  3. Orin loves to declare “Baby Slezen (sleeping)” or “Baby awake” or “Baby wakin’ up”.
  4. Loves to hold something over his eyes and say “bok-a-goo” (peek-a-boo)
  5. Says “pee-pee-poo-poo” almost every time he poops and usually wants his diaper changed right away.
  6. Will often take us and pull our clothes to bring us to where he wants us to go (if we don’t understand what he is saying)
  7. If he wants a nap he’ll often to his room and find his passys on his own. If he doesn’t want a nap he’ll throw his passys out of the crib and say “all done passy
  8. Always wants us to play his music in the car and says “music on” as soon as we get in.
  9. After a song ends he’ll often say “all done” and continue saying it louder and louder until we repeat “all done”
  10. Pretty good at singing “Twinkle, Twinkle”, “ABCs” and “Jesus Loves Me”. Also tries to sing other songs.
  11. We often put lotion on Orin’s face because it is dry and Orin is pretty obsessed with it. He calls it “medno” and always asks for it.
  12. Sometimes when I yell out to call Damien (or Damien does to me) Orin will repeat and call us by our first name.
  13. Does all of the motions to “Itsy, Bitsy, Spider”.
  14. Calls Ed Wilson’s mom “gee-ma” (meaning Grandma)
  15. Says “hold you mommy” or “hold you daddy” when he wants to be picked up.
  16. LOVES Micaiah and still often kisses him out of the blue.
  17. If you ask him what mommy’s name is he says “you.” He says that if you ask that for anyone’s name.
  18. He loves grapes and calls them “baackes.”
  19. When we sing to him before bed he sometimes likes to try to put his passy in our mouth and then he cracks up when we turn away.
  20. Loves to sit and have us read to him. He could do it for hours.

1 comments:

Margaret June 10, 2007 at 4:32 PM  

This is great to have written down! I wish I had written down more of what you all said when you were little. Hard to believe, but you will forget a lot of it in the years to come. When we looked at the baby books when you were in last, I found some things I wrote down that I had completely forgotten about but remembered as soon as I read them. Keep up the great work on the blog! I love it!!!

Love, Mom

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP