Happy Birthday Aunt Tina
>> Wednesday, February 27, 2008
I wanted to get to this yesterday but I'm late as usual. Sorry they couldn't do this on the web cam - I guess the Philippines needs to change time zones :-)
Here is Orin. He wouldn't sing without Damien for some reason.
Orin wanted to do a fast one too. But he got a little silly and said Happy Birthday to "Arnold". We're not sure who that is????
Poor Caiah is still sick but he managed to give a little. He threw up everywhere right after so we're lucky we got it when we did. :-)



3 comments:
I LOVE IT!!! One of the best birthday presents I have ever gotten. Caiah is talking really well. That's crazy!!! He is getting so big. Poor guy, he looks so sick, but adorable! Tell those two boys thank you and that I LOVE them soooo much and can't wait to see them! They made my day!
Good grief ... I'm teary and it's not even my birthday! :) What a special aunt you are, Tina!
I agree! How sweet they are! Aunt Tina, you (and Uncle Rob) are mighty special and quite unforgetable to all those nephews!! Believe me, they will be delighted to see you both again!!
All my love,
Mama aka Mimie
Post a Comment