They Don't Make 'Em Like They Used To
>> Saturday, September 13, 2008
When we walked in we laughed at the old (really old) TV and antenna . And since we aren't going to get Cable, we figured it was pretty important to have a good antenna. Well, Damien as tried three different new antennas and so far, none have worked as well as the old one.
Speaking of old, our dryer is ancient. I'll bet a collector would like to have this antique. I tried to find out on the Internet when it was made but there aren't many ways to do it other than to call Sears and ask them. It actually works GREAT and I'm thankful to have it.




2 comments:
wow renee!! you guys have really been through the ringer the past few weeks. crazy things!! i can't believe your car - and then the story of the dmv - you held it together better than i would have!! are you getting Ike weather/remnants?? i love reading your blog - and way back when, your vacation looked awesome!! :)
Oh no! I can't believe the old antenna worked better than the new one! LOL Damien must have made 3 or 4 trips to Fry's and Best Buy "shopping" for an antenna that was reasonably priced but "better" than the old one. That's so funny!
Post a Comment