Thinking about firing the help...
>> Saturday, October 18, 2008
Nah, he's too cute to fire. Here is what happens when Micaiah helps with the laundry. Anytime I'm folding clothes he wants to help - unfortunately he doesn't get much done... (although he's great at putting the clothes into the washing machine for me.)
He shakes every piece (like he sees me do before I fold it) and then throws it onto the floor.
Every piece of clothing always ends up on the floor with him in the basket.



2 comments:
oh, the good ole' days. Enjoy these precious moments they grow up too fast. I really enjoys these times with the grandkids. Though the other day after Quincy got home from Sean's wedding he notified me that he had cleaned the living room, downstairs and his room. It really looked good too. Only three more years for you,Renee.
I think he and Maia are long lost cousins or something! She does the EXACT same thing!
Post a Comment