Labor Day 2008
>> Sunday, April 26, 2009
No the the title isn't a mistake.
Yes, I realized that I never posted pictures of labor day last year when we visited my brother Aaron an his wife Erin in North Carolina during our move from VA to Dallas.
Yes, I still think it's worth it to post the pictures because it was fun and the kids are cute!
Micaiah looking too adorable as he ran around on the beach. For some strange reason before we went we had decided that we weren't going to swim. As you can see from the rest of the pictures, plans changed. Micaiah diaper was so heavy with water in the pictures. I think we ended up just taking it off and letting him swim nude.
Trying to get a family picture in the water but the waves were so rough and kept trying to knock us over.
We were nervous with the water being so rough. We held onto the kids almost the entire time. They best way to enjoy the water was to put the chair in the sand and let the waves come up around us.Caiah deciding he had had enough of the waves.
It looks like he's contemplating running out into the water. Damien was ready to catch him if he did. Actually, from what I remember he understood how crazy those waves were and knew not to go too close.
We had to take a boat out to the beach because it was in the Outer Banks. It was a fun ride but Micaiah didn't like the wind. I'm trying to block it for him.
On the way back we actually saw dolphins in the water.
We decided because the waves were so intense that we would go on the bay side. It was so much better. The kids just walked around in the water. It was so much more relaxing for all of us.



0 comments:
Post a Comment