Micaiah In Love

>> Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's been too long since I've posted. Whenever we travel I find it hard to continue doing any of my normal activities. Anyway, on April 1st Caiah and I went to the Dallas Arboretum with our playgroup. Orin was in preschool that morning. The Arboretum was beautiful but definitely more for the moms than the kids so I figured he'd enjoy school more. It was a little cold, but nice to hang with other moms. I got some great pictures of Caiah. The best part were these three little deer. We had just watched Bambi a few weeks before. Caiah was in love with them. He kept calling the little one Bambi and kissing all three of them, petting them and giving them hugs. Oh, and telling them he loved them. Seriously, you could see the love in his eyes. There were so many adorable pictures I couldn't post them all so I made a slide show of the rest.







2 comments:

Special Treasures April 23, 2009 at 11:34 PM  

I never realized how much he looks like Damien. Such cute pictures. He is adorable.

rajrae April 27, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

Oh, that first one hugging the dear!! So adorable!! Glad he gets to spend that special time alone with Mommy.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP