You would think she'd learn

>> Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ok, first of all, I know I'm a bad momma because I take pictures of my child while she screams. But I never claimed to be the most sensitive person and I have to document these silly moments.

Sora loves to climb. And I'm so amazed at the things she can get on to. I'm seriously scared she's going to climb out of her crib soon.

The problem is that once she gets onto something she doesn't know how to get down. Then she starts screaming bloody murder until I come and save her...and then the second I get her down she climbs right back up and we go through the routine again. It's pretty funny.

Here are some pictures. She climbed up and this is how I found her. Screaming!

"How do I get down from here?????"

We helped her down and of course she got right back up.


Happy once she knew we were there to help.

Trying to get down on her own. :-)

Seriously, she is amazing. The coffee table is almost as tall as her!

She stopped crying, but I was too busy taking pictures to notice how close she was to the end. Woops! My camera has a delay, so I started taking the picture before she fell, but by the time it took she was mid-air. She was fine and didn't even cry. When I looked at the picture I thought it was pretty cool!

Oh, and did you notice the HUGE scab on her head? Happened about 2 minutes before our social worker came last week. Great timing!

3 comments:

Shannon May 14, 2010 at 9:40 AM  

All of my kids were big climbers. Joy oh Joy. It does make for some very interesting experiences. At our old house we had 2 sets of stairs with the main living area in the middle and the rooms upstairs. Anyway it was fun. The first thing that I taught them was how to climb down. Thankfully they learned pretty quick.

Nina May 14, 2010 at 9:56 PM  

I knew it the first few days I was there! I told you, remember? Haha. Theresa was the climber of us when we were little.

Funny about he social worker. What did she say about it? Were you worried?

Julie May 25, 2010 at 4:53 AM  

Jasper started climbing out of his crib.... so we moved him to a big boy bed... it was sad... I wanted him to be in it longer!!! But I was tired of having to put him back in, so I just tell him to go back now and he can do it himself which is nice...
The climbing thing is so funny...I remember Eli doing that too and Jasper does it sometimes now.
Oh and I take pictures of them crying too, because it is ridiculous and funny that they can be that dramatic over things...

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP