Caiah's Version of 'The Wonderful Cross'
>> Monday, May 25, 2009
One day Caiah was having trouble going to sleep so I laid with him and just sang some songs he had never heard. Well, come to find out, he loves praise music. His favorite is Chris Tomlin's The Wonderful Cross. Although Hill Song's Mighty To Save is moving up in the ranks. I'll get that one on video soon too. We now have to sing them every night. What was I thinking? Well, at least he sings with me and is really cute. Here are the words he's singing.
When I survey the wonderful cross.
On which the prince of glory died.
My richest gain I count but loss.
And pour contempt on all my pride.
Oh the wonderful cross, bids me come and die and find that I may truly live.
Oh the wonderful cross, all who gather here, by grace draw near and bless your name, and bless your name.
And here is Chris Tomlin's version. Personally, I think Micaiah's is better. :-)



1 comments:
This is so adorable! He sure can carry a tune for someone so young. (Just like you at that age!)
Post a Comment