Waiting On The Social Worker

>> Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I was serious when I said I was going to write more often about the adoption. I want somewhat of a more consistent journal of how things are going. We got a letter today from the new home study agency saying that they had everything they needed for our file (I assume that also includes the background check that they had to re-do) and that they had forwarded our file to the social worker that has been assigned to us. They sent it to her on the 21st and said that if we don't hear from her within two weeks to let them know. So I'm hoping to hear from her any day - actually right now would be good. :-) We only need one home visit from her so I would be happy if she could come this week. I guess we'll see. Trying to be patient...

1 comments:

Michelle June 2, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

Praying for you all and that the adoption goes process moves along quickly.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP