Road Trip Pictures 2
>> Saturday, June 27, 2009
Here are some pictures of the second half of the trip...
The BridesmaidsMe and Amy. I love that we're still close after so many years.
The bride and groom.
Since my kids are fruit freaks, that's all they ate.
All Caiah wanted to eat was watermelon. Since he was sick we didn't argue.
I love that smile. I NEVER wear jewelry so they were very intrigued and wanted to try everything on.
"Mom, that flash is bright and I'm tired and sick!"
Orin taking pictures while we were driving. I'm hoping he'll get good enough soon that he can be the photographer in the family and I can have a break. :-)
More of Orin's handiwork. This is how daddy looked after being stuck in a hotel for two days with sick kids.
We had more of this...
And a lot more of this!
Just in case you are wondering, we did take them in gas stations some. The side of the road stops were only if we were in the middle of driving when the urge came. Which it did a lot!



1 comments:
LOL...you are cracking me up, something to look forward to.
Post a Comment