If you eat a lot of cereal...

>> Friday, October 29, 2010

...then you might not want live here or you'd be broke fast! Of course, it might be hard to find any cereal you like. Apparently Thai people only like cereal high in sugar since most of the things around are Fruit Loops, Frosted Flakes, Cookie Crisp. But even if you can find the healthier stuff it's not only crazy expensive, it is such small packages that it would probably be only two or three bowls. Here are a few things you might recognize with the price...


This "Special K" for 225 Baht is $7.50!

This 13oz Blueberry Morning is $8.35!

Unfortunately, you can't get Cheerios anywhere here. But I found these which are from Australia. My kids like Cheerios, but for $9 I don't think it's worth it.

Unfortunately, there are no such things as coupons (at least that I know of) but I do think things go on sale every once in a while. So I'm keeping my eye out. Packages are often given as birthday gifts since you can't buy them on a regular basis. :-) So if anyone visits us that's one of the things I'm going to have them stuff in their suitcase. :-)

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP