Anyone up for a game of Sepak Takraw?

>> Saturday, November 6, 2010

This sport is CRAZY! It's one of Thailand most popular sports but I don't think I'll be able to play it any time soon. It's like a cross between volley ball (you have to hit/spike the ball over the net) and soccer (you can only use your feet or head). I think it would be fun to go see a game live one day. This YouTube Video is great if you want an overview of the sport. Watch it! You'll be amazed!


Damien bought a ball (only about $4) and we went to the park recently to try it out. Orin had fun practicing. I can't imagine they have a "little league" for it though...





About to hit it with his head...

Here are a couple more video's of Takraw matches...



0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP