I sure wouldn't want to take a bath in this

>> Sunday, November 7, 2010

I stuck Micaiah in an empty bath tub, turned on the water, and came 5 minutes later to find this. Hum, not sure how clean he would get. The funny part is that he was convinced that he had done it himself. He told me he put the water into the cup, said a few words, swished it around with his hand, and it turned into pee. He was hilarious. Orin kept asking him, "How did you do it? Show me how!" So we drained the water and filled it up again and it was better. Micaiah kept trying to change it back, but surprise, surprise, he couldn't. :-) I guess next time I should keep a closer look as the water fills!

1 comments:

Mom November 7, 2010 at 8:21 PM  

Oh my!!! I hope they are careful not to drink the pee water. Hilarious he thought he did some kind of magic. :)

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP