Random January Pictures (do you think I'm behind?)
>> Wednesday, June 19, 2013
Here are some random pictures from six months ago. Ahhh!!!! So behind!
Sora is really enjoying Thai school but there are definitely some difficult aspects of it. Mostly, the notes they send home! Sometimes I can read the gist, sometimes it's a crazy long letter and I don't feel like taking the time to look up all of the words I can't read or understand. Thankfully, my maebaan reads Thai so even though she doesn't speak English she can read the letter and explain it to me in more simple Thai. :)
For a 4 year old, Sora is really good at doing her homework. Especially considering she spends all day at school writing letters and then has to come home and write more.
Look at that great pencil grip!!!
Coffee shops around here love to make pictures in the coffee. It's cute.
Here are some funny t-shirts that I've seen in the store. These are major store chains. It's pretty funny to me.
We had a crazy storm that knocked down tress EVERYWHERE. We were out at the time and couldn't even get home because huge trees had fall over the road on both ends of the street.
It was like an obstacle course walking to school.
Oh, and this was lovely - power lines down everywhere.
We have quite a few fruit trees in our yard - these are rose apples. I'm not a big fan but Orin LOVES them.
Sora has pajamas that she changes into every day during nap time. Seriously, the outfits at Thai school are out of control. :)




1 comments:
The tees are hilarious, as usual! I still want to do a "collection" of funny sign pictures I took while over there.
Also hilarious about the kids changing into PJs for naptime. LOL
Wow, that storm! That's crazy!
Nice to catch up a little. Yeah, - January - I'd say you are just a little behind. :) (Wish good excuse I might add.)
Post a Comment