Fun With Aunt Emily

>> Saturday, April 19, 2008

The week before we moved my parents went to Paris for 8 days so we had the privilege of having my sister Emily stay with us for about 10 days. Wow, what a HUGE blessing. I don't think I would have gotten everything done without those extra hands to take care of the kids. We had a lot of fun with her and Orin really seemed to get attached. But who wouldn't! Here are some fun pictures...

What a great book-reader!

Aunt Emily had great YouTube skills - she found lots of fun train, airplane, music videos along with many other pretty strange and interesting things to keep Orin entertained.
Keeping Micaiah happy while I packed more boxes.
One of the best parts about having an aunt is all of her fun clothes to play dress-up with!

2 comments:

Andy April 21, 2008 at 1:38 PM  

don't they look cute.

Anonymous April 21, 2008 at 10:10 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP