A New Look

>> Saturday, September 19, 2009

I've been wanting to change my blog layout for a while now. When I started blogging almost 3 years ago I didn't do much looking into templates and just picked one so I could get started. I haven't wanted to take the time to change it. But I recently found out from a bloggy-world friend how to make the pictures in my posts bigger and when I tried to do it they wouldn't fit in my old template. So I did a little looking and tried to make a quick decision on a new one. After about 5 minutes of trying to figure out how to change it on my own I knew I needed professional help! So, I just waited for him to get home from work, ha, ha. Actually, this was a few days ago, but we've been busy. I was surprised at how little convincing it took to get him to help. He's not much of a blog lover and when he finished he laughed and said he was just enabling my habit. LOL. I'm so glad I didn't waste time fooling with it on my own because watching him do it I know now that I could have never figured it out. I didn't do much looking around for different templates because it would take too much time, but I like this one just fine. Now, if I could just figure out a title...

6 comments:

Special Treasures September 19, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

Please just enlarge the font size some. Your mom has hearing problems and I have sight problems on some things. Thanks :)

Courtney September 19, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

i love it!

Julie September 20, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

love it, and i agree about the font size...it would be better to read bigger :) I love all those pictures up top and with Bada in them...awesome...and the face courtney showed us all how to make the pictures bigger... yippee

Michelle September 20, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

I like it, it looks great and love the new pics.

Andy September 20, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

i love the new look
it's great and i love the heading

-C September 22, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

ha, if you hadn't mentioned it ... i wouldn't have looked since i always read through bloglines or fb. i think it is hard to read tho ... something about the white/gray on black. makes my head hurt. love the pics at the top tho.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP