Not your typical soccer mom vehicle

>> Friday, August 5, 2011

For the last 10 months having only one car as worked great. But now that Damien's working I've wasted an hour or more a day dropping him off/picking him up from work. Since I have to go to Thai 3 days per week I needed some sort of transportation. Very few people have a second car because cars are really expensive here...and gas is also over $5.00/gallon. On the other hand, scooters are REALLY cheap and filling up the tank is less than $3. I've been looking for almost two months for one...we wanted something pretty cheap but I also wanted a scooter rather than a motorbike; and an automatic. I really enjoying riding it. So I can get to Thai on it and if I need the car to take the kids somewhere then Damien can take it to work once he learns how to ride. We're really thankful for it!


The kids love it and are always begging me to take them to ride around the neighborhood.

The kids were so excited when I suggested we should wash it.

They were VERY thorough and would have washed all day if I didn't cut them off after a while.

Even Sora got in on the action.

1 comments:

Julie August 13, 2011 at 2:11 AM  

I showed this to Zach a week or so ago, and he was wondering if we could get one in China.... he LOVES it!!!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP