Cox Farms Pictures

>> Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A while back I wrote about a day at Cox Farms (Click here to read the post "Why Would I want to work"). We went back on Monday and I remembered my camera! Here are some pictures of the fun.

Coming down the slides!




The younger siblings watching their older brothers and sisters having fun - waiting patiently for their turns.


The great hay ride and a shot of just a portion of the farm.


Just playing around.


On the way out each person gets to pick out a pumpkin. Notice how dirty Orin's face is!


I have a few videos of us coming down slide but I'm having trouble attaching them. I'll keep trying.



2 comments:

-C October 26, 2007 at 7:53 AM  

That place looks like so much fun ... is it geared for younger kids or did you just find the stuff that they could do? It looks like a normal farm turned into a business ... right?

Anonymous October 30, 2007 at 6:11 PM  

looks like fun. we went to pumpkin patches every year in washington and it was great. 8 dollars got you in, a pumpkin and an apple cider. here we pay 8 dollars, had to buy the pumpkin as well and the cider. it was crazy.

your boys are so cute. orin looks so much like you.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP