Ok, it's been almost a month but I wanted to put these pictures up. They are from our last day in New Orleans. We tried to go on a cemetery tour, but no one showed up - so we just walked around. The rest of the pictures are saying goodbye at the airport.
© Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
3 comments:
great shots with your parents ... grandkids make grandparents look young and very happy!! :) i think the one of pops with the boys should be his facebook profile pic, since he needs one.
Love the pics of Orin with the rolling backpack. He looks like a man on a mission
I was so glad you put up the pictures from the airport! I had been thinking about them wondering when I would see them.
Sure miss all of you.
Post a Comment