Micaiah's Favorite Pastime
>> Friday, October 19, 2007
One of Micaiah's favorite activities is push things around. He started this when he first learned to crawl at 9 months. I thought it was hilarious since I had never seen a baby so young do it - but he was just trying to copy his big brother. Now Orin doesn't do it as much anymore but Micaiah pushes things around all throughout the day - and it's amazing the things he finds to push around. I decided to try to take a picture when I caught him doing it. Here are pictures from 15 different occasions when I had my camera handy over the past couple of weeks.





2 comments:
fun to see some familiar clothes on that little one. ;) now, i'll be all confused when we're 80 and can't remember who was who in pictures. nah, that won't be us, we've documented FAR too well for our memories to fail us. agreed?
ok, he looks so big, and he is DEFINATELY Damien's child! He's looking more and more like his dad! Too cute
Post a Comment