So on a large pond at the zoo, they had these huge, human-sized balls that kids could get in and actually run around on the lake. It was crazy...and probably would never be done in the US for safety reasons. The kids wanted to give it a try.

The kids get in the ball, then they zip it up and fill it with air.

Micaiah went first. He was really excited, but I could tell already that he was nervous.

Not the reaction I thought he would have. He just sat like this the ENTIRE time. But I see a little smile on his face.

Orin, on the other hand, was jumping and running around like a crazy person.

Micaiah just sitting in the middle of the lake. :-)

Orin running around and Micaiah just sitting there.

By the end Orin was doing really well. He was able to stand and run for a few seconds at least. :-)

After 15 minutes Caiah was getting tired.

And Orin was still having a grand old time!
1 comments:
that is awesome!
Post a Comment