I can't believe it's been six months since we said goodbye!

>> Saturday, April 9, 2011

I've been going through some of my blog posts that I drafted but for some reason I forgot to post. I couldn't believe I had some from 2 years ago! In the spirit of "better late than never" I'm going to post some of them.

These are some great pictures my mom too as we were saying goodbye before we got on the plane to head to Thailand! I can't believe it's been about 6 1/2 months! Time has flown by although sometimes I wonder what we've actually accomplished since we've come. We were warned it would take a while to settle and those warnings didn't disappoint! At least we know more Thai than we did when we first came. :-)

Loading the suitcases into the car...actually cars. It too a few cars to get it all there.


Man it was so hard to keep track of all of the bags. My parents had the great idea of numbering all of them and taking a picture of each one. That way when we got here we could make sure we had them all (all 16!) and we'd know which one was missing if one got lost.

The boys sitting on the luggage while we checked in. It wasn't a quick process. :-)

Enjoying a few last minutes with the cousins.

I think this was a cousin cheer after they prayed together.

The Daspit cousins...as of 9/10

Time for the goodbyes.


Damien's family

Calm on the outside but a nervous wreck on the inside!


One last look...

Looking forward to when we're walking the other way down the terminal and saying "hello!"

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP