Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia! Part 2

>> Friday, February 3, 2012

The second morning, two of the other men decided to wake up early and walk to get Roti for breakfast. I decided to tag along. We had to leave at 6:45am. If you know me, you know that I must have REALLY wanted to try Malaysian Roti if to get up that early. I wanted Roti but I also wanted to see and experience a bit more of the city. There was a ton of traffic for being so early. The shop wasn't even open, but they let us sit and wait until it was ready.



Day 2 of the workshop went well. The participants were so focused and dedicated and excited to be using the software. 

The second night they brought us to be beech. It was beautiful. 




The sand had all of these amazing tiny bubbles. It was so cool. Someone said it was air bubbles from crabs below the surface.
The bubbles up close.




We had dinner at a little outdoor food court thing. I got another great curry and it was my first experience eating with my hands since they didn’t give silverware. 

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP