The Dallas Arboretum part 1

>> Sunday, December 13, 2009

While our family was visiting we took a day to go down to the Dallas Arboretum (with a quick stop at Chipotle for lunch - there is no Chipotle in NOLA so Christian couldn't wait to get it). We had lots of fun!

Mimie with 3 of her 6 grandsons.







There was a cute little miniature old west town. The kids loved playing in it. Micaiah found this little bed and blanket in one of the house. Christina took some great pictures - but all I could think was how disgusting that blanket must be and I hope he doesn't get lice!





Cute little baby Clay!

1 comments:

Michelle December 14, 2009 at 2:34 PM  

that place looks so cute, I loved all the pictures, and yes I can only imagine the same thing about lice...LOL..hopefully he was fine. OH to be moms.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP