Is it too late for a Thanksgiving post?

>> Wednesday, December 9, 2009

We had a great Thanksgiving. I know it's a little late to post but I'd hate to miss blogging about it because it wouldn't be in my blog book!

We were really excited to have Damien's mom and sister (who brought along her husband and adorable 5 month old) come to Dallas for Thanksgiving. It seems like we travel so much that it was nice to just be at home for once.

I have a few posts with all of the fun stuff we did while they were here. I'll start off with Thanksgiving day. We made a typical dinner (which actually took less time to cook than expected) and had three homemade pies for desert. Yum!

Orin and Micaiah (with my help of course) made these adorable turkey place cards. Orin wrote everyone's name on their card. I LOVE his handwriting at this stage.


The kids also made some corn-on-the-cob napkin holders. Mimie had to help Orin put the napkins through. It was fun to have him help set the table.
Here is Aunt Christina's place setting

The table is set! Not the fanciest of dinners, but I thought it was special because the kids helped out so much. And the table is even cuter with little Clay on it.

Caiah and Orin wore their hats from their Feast at school. Too cute!

Orin is our picky eater. Here he's checking out the food by smelling it? Know anyone who does that?

Taking a taste. He pretty much didn't like anything.

Enjoying dinner together.

Caiah digging into the best chocolate mouse pie ever (even Damien thought so). This is all the kids ate for the next three days. :-)

Even Orin liked it!

1 comments:

Shannon December 11, 2009 at 9:34 AM  

Your boys are getting so big. They are such cuties. Looks like a fun Thanksgiving. I love the holidays.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP