Eight Months & A Sweet Surprise

>> Wednesday, December 16, 2009

First of all, happy eight month birthday Sora! I know this is strange to say since I've never even met her, but it feels like she's growing so fast and getting so old. It's sad that we've missed so much of her life but I'm happy that we're getting closer and closer to bringing her home. I just wish we'd get an update - and especially recent pictures!

Speaking of Sora, my sweet friends from my playgroup threw me a little surprise baby shower two weeks ago. I was definitely surprised and had no idea. It was so nice of them and I'm so blessed to have these amazing women in my life. One of the ladies parents were in town and they even volunteered to watch the kids so we could have adult time! Here are a few pictures.




2 comments:

Shannon December 17, 2009 at 9:23 AM  

That was so great of them. I am glad you got a shower. I hope and pray that you will be able to go and get Sora soon and that the time until then will pass quickly.

Courtney December 17, 2009 at 12:41 PM  

how sweet! i'm just now catching up on you...i'm so behind!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP