Zoo, Zoo, Zoo

>> Thursday, December 27, 2012

Even though we've been to the zoo a bunch of times, I can't help but still take pictures of the kids when we're there. :) During October break I was trying to find one activity to do each day so this was one of our days. 

Often times the boys ask me to take their picture, which is what almost every picture from this zoo trip was a result of. 














So we've seen these mini-ATVs before, but we've never had the time to stop and see what they are all about. For 50B (about $1.50) the kids could drive around the track 5 times. They were super excited that I let them do it.

I was regretting it a bit when I saw how difficult it was for the to accelerate without giving themselves whiplash, and not throw themselves off when they rounded a corner. But they were really careful and the workers were also very attentive and did their best to make sure the boys didn't kill themselves.








0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP