Christmas Morning

>> Saturday, January 16, 2010

Some pictures from Christmas morning. I think the fact that we had done so many advent activities and that we weren't at home made me not have the energy to plan any Jesus' birthday activities. We did have a cake for Jesus (and Nina) later in the day. The kids are funny though because even now they don't refer to any of their gifts as "Christmas presents." They will say, "Look what I got for Jesus' birthday."

So many stockings! My mom made them for us when we were pretty little and adds a new one every time there is a new family member.

Emily helping Orin and Micaiah check out the gifts.

Orin practiced his reading by reading the names on the stocking and handing it out to the appropriate person. He did pretty good...especially considering they were written in script.

Orin handing Aunt Emily her stocking.




One of Orin's favorite gifts was his Star Wars Lego shirt.

I love this one of my two boys just hanging out.

Micaiah playing with his gift from Uncle Ryan. He LOVES it.

Orin showing me his new Nerf gun from Uncle Joel. These are a big hit around here.



I love this one...Orin explaining something to Micaiah.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP