Still no news...

>> Saturday, January 23, 2010

I was really hoping to get a call this week but we didn't hear anything. I think I'll email our social worker this week and see if she has any idea of time frames or if any other families in our situation have gotten travel calls. Even though I'm pretty sure her answer will be that she doesn't know, somehow just sending the email will make me feel better...you know, something that I can "do" in a situation that I really have no control over. I've been focusing on praying for patience and peace in the timing and it has really helped. When I look at her picture I am a little sad, but I know God knows exactly when she'll come home. I kept busy this week by making baby food for her. It kept me distracted from constantly hoping for a call which was nice. We made all of Micaiah and Orin's baby food so I wanted to do the same for Sora. It is SO much cheaper to make it yourself...plus I think it tastes more like real vegetables than jar baby food. I know she is eating sweet potatoes and rice in Korea so I hope she'll enjoy trying new food. I made green beans, sweet potatoes, carrots, peas, & pears. I think it's a good start and it will be nice not to have to worry about making it once she comes.

2 comments:

Mom January 24, 2010 at 3:19 AM  

I just love seeing all the preparations you have made for Sora!! You are SO ready. ME TOO!! Praying every day for either the call to come or the patience to continue the wait. Love you!

Carpenters January 24, 2010 at 3:14 PM  

I just started making my own baby food and now I wonder why I hadn't done it before:) You're right, cheaper! Hope Sora can enjoy all that yummy food soon.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP