Christmas with Mimie
>> Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Finally, my last Christmas post. :-) And I did it before February! I just want to get these up so I when make my blog book I'll have Christmas in there.
After we left the cabin we drove down to New Orleans for a week. It was good to be able to see Damien's family and spend a late Christmas with them. They had another pile of presents to open. My kids were definitely spoiled this year...even though we didn't really get them anything. We're still figuring out how we can enjoy the generosity of our families while still trying to teach the kids the real reason we celebrate Christmas.
By this point Micaiah had the whole opening presents thing down. He would tear into something, look at it for a minute and then be on to the next thing. He even enjoyed opening my gifts for me.
You can tell here his face is pretty scabbed over from his little accident. In these pictures he looks like his face is really dirty but it's not. Look at that anticipation. "Mom, PLEEEASE can I open this?"
Orin got an Iron Man dress up outfit.
His favorite movie is Wall-E. He's wanted one of these for a long time.
Orin showing daddy what he got.
Orin helped open Sora's gifts. I can't wait until she holds this little baby doll.



0 comments:
Post a Comment