Holy Cow! The Saints are going to the Superbowl!
>> Sunday, January 24, 2010
I seriously can't believe it. We keep saying that over and over. Saying that the Saints are in the Superbowl doesn't even sound right. An amazing game tonight! After 31 years of cheering for this team it seemed pretty much impossible. If we're not in Korea then we'll be in New Orleans with friends and family to cheer them on! This entire season Damien has been saying that we'll be in NOLA for the Superbowl if they make it. Just to clarify, I would much rather be in Korea but New Orleans will be a good distraction if we're not.
Who Dat!!!
BTW, It's been fun to meet the other 5 Saints fans here in Dallas this season. I think we've converted a few friends too!



1 comments:
WHO DAT!?! so excited. what a crazy game. and yes we are having a girl. :)
Post a Comment