Christmas Cookies

>> Thursday, January 10, 2013

This year I got my act together a bit better than the last few years and planned an advent calendar. We have the fun little Veggie Tales Advent Calendar which has a place each day to put in a slip of paper. I made things to do each day from the 1st to the 25th. We made cookies, watched Christmas movies, had hot chocolate and looked at pictures from past Christmases, made teacher gifts, wrote letters to grandparents, etc... I didn't take many pictures, because I didn't have a camera until about the middle of the month (my wonderful Christmas present!). We made Christmas cookies one day which was really fun. Caiah was at a friends house so did some later but I forgot to get a picture of him. Whoops.









0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP