School Christmas Parties

>> Friday, January 11, 2013

Micaiah and Orin had Christmas parties at school. Micaiah is very excited about anything at school that I can be a part of. 

They made snowflakes.

At the art station they Caiah wanted me to help him make a DVD player.

They had a secret Santa exchange. I actually think most of the kids kept it a secret.



Caiah giving his gift to his secret Santa.

Caiah receiving his gift.

Caiah and his silly friend Ben.

So parents weren't specifically invited to Orin's party. But I figured it would be at the end of the day so I was going to drop in around 10am. Sadly, his was right when school started and I totally missed it! Ugh. But when school was over the class got together for a picture with the adorable snowmen they made from light bulbs.



Caiah's class sang us their Christmas concert song one last time during their party. 

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MzQ4JolVNhU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP