The Chinese Circus in Thailand

>> Thursday, January 10, 2013

We heard that the Chinese circus was in town and the kids really wanted to go. It was actually an expensive activity (at least for Thailand). We had some of the cheaper seats and it still cost about $40. That's definitely the most we've ever paid to do something "fun" here. It was one of the kids' Christmas presents. The circus was pretty good and I think the kids really enjoyed it.






The circus was basically acrobatics and stunts. There weren't any clowns or animals or anything. It was mostly shocked by how young the kids were! This little guy must have only be 10 years old!


I love their faces in this one. :)





This was the entire cast. They probably ranged from 10 to 20 years old. I don't even want to think about whether or not they ever go to school or see their families. :(

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP