CMIS Christmas Concert
>> Thursday, January 10, 2013
The kids had their annual Christmas concert at school. I love these things. Well when my kid is up there I love them. Then it's just the most boring hour of my life the rest of the time. :) These are all out of order but I don't really care at this point..
There was food there so Sora loved it!
Micaiah sang "Santa Clause is Coming to Town." He was very into it and really had fun.
Orin was very excited about his too, but he was pretty nervous and serious. The theme this year was "Songs from around the world." Orin's class sang "Fum, Fum, Fum" from Spain.
So this cracks me up. Whenever there is some school event with performers (like Christmas concerts, Thai Day, International Daym etc...) different groups perform This dance group performs often. But I think it's just hilarious that they do this at the Christmas concert. It's not very "Christmas."
Micaiah Signing with his class...
Orin singing with his class..
The 5th and 6th grade leading us in "Silent Night." I love that they are ALL playing Ukulele. I love that my kids will actually get to learn to play instruments in music class.









0 comments:
Post a Comment