Orin's 2012 Christmas

>> Friday, January 11, 2013

Orin is opposite of Micaiah when it comes to gifts. If it's not a gift he wants, he's not excited. He must have really liked his gifts this year because he was really excited about most of them. Orin loves to correct anyone who says a gift came from Santa (much to my dismay). Thankfully we live outside the US and most of the kids he goes to school with don't celebrate Christmas anyway. I'd probably have a lot of parents mad at me if we were in the US!


He wasn't too excited about this gift! But he needs clothes, so I was happy. :)





He has wanted one of those remote control helicopter for a long time. He was super excited when he opened it.

Now when he says thank you (and really means it) he'll Wai and Wai over and over.

Showing it to Mimie over Skype.


No worries, this is his "Oh my, I can't believe I got this awesome gift" face. :)







The boys got a Nintendo DSi to share. They were excited. Of course, they would be more excited if we let them play it whenever they want. But it's going to be awesome for traveling!

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP