Pictures of the space center

>> Thursday, October 8, 2009

As I mentioned we went to the Johnson Space Center. When we first walked in, we saw the biggest, most amazing play area I have ever seen. The kids could have stayed in it all day.

There were so many things to do from remote controlling a mars rover, landing a space shutting in a simulation, looking at moon rocks, going in a full size spaces shuttle, and more. If we lived there we'd totally get a membership!

Micaiah loved GG's "pet" pig and dog. He did a lot of feeding them a lot throughout the weekend.

The awesome play area. It was four levels! Even adults could go in, but it was a pretty tight squeeze in some places. Especially for Dad and Damien.

Micaiah was so excited to have Damien sit next to him since we all drove in my dad's car. He wanted to hold Damien's hand the entire drive.

Orin was very excited about going!

This was fun. The kids got to sit in there the same way astronauts sit before lift-off.





Micaiah was very worn out after missing naps for 3 days! This was right before we left on Sunday.

4 comments:

Mom October 8, 2009 at 11:06 PM  

I just loved seeing all the pictures and hearing about the weekend!! Such adorable kids and what a happy family. You/we are SO blessed! I hate that I was not there for this. It was just too much to drive over for just a couple of days. Can't wait to see everyone week after next!

Special Treasures October 8, 2009 at 11:15 PM  

Sounds like an awesome place to visit. Had to be great to visit "GG". I miss her. We haven't seen her in a long time. It is amazing that she went with you guys.

-C October 9, 2009 at 12:11 AM  

What a fun visit you had. I'm so glad you were able to go. SOOO many fun pics. The ones of Caiah sleeping are classic. Play hard; sleep where-ever.

Julie October 10, 2009 at 7:39 AM  

that looks so awesome!!! I wish we could go there!!! And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the hand shot!!!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP