The boys in Korea

>> Thursday, March 11, 2010

Here are some random pictures of the boys in Korea. It was so nice having them there and so hard at the same time. I'm still not sure if bringing them was the best thing, but if we had left them home it would have been hard as well - just in a different way. I think they did great considering all that they were going through. I'm not sure how much they loved any of our "outings," but Orin said he was happy that he came to Korea.

This was them watching Care Bears at 4am one morning. The first night they woke at 2am and slowly pushed later and later each day. By the day we left I think they went to bed around 9pm and woke up around 6am - just in time to head back to the US to switch again.


Because Orin was sick the first night we arrived, we had him sleep on the couch. We didn't want him sharing the bed with Micaiah and getting him sick too. After that, he was comfortable there and didn't want to move. So this was his bed the entire trip. I'm so thankful that his sickness wasn't worse. Ironically, he hadn't had a fever since last May - and I had taken so many precautions to keep them well the week before (no preschool, church, playgroup, etc..) God was certainly teaching us to be flexible. On the other hand, I've never had a child have a fever for only one day and then be better. Talk about an answered prayer!

Micaiah sporting the fun goody bag that Korean Air gave them.

Trying to fill up the down time. We really needed time to just rest at the guest house, but it was somewhat hard for them since they didn't have many toys there.

When we were walking around Insadong Orin found this little statue and just loved it. He kept talking to it and shaking it's hand. Strange child. :-)

They just loved the elevator that we had to take to our 6th floor guest house room.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP