Sora's first trip to the library
>> Wednesday, March 24, 2010
We hadn't been to the library since before Korea so we were definitely overdue. The boys kept asking and we finally got a chance to go. I had to chronicle Sora's first (hopefully the first of many) trips to the library.
I took a few pictures before we left because she looked so cute. She seems to love the boys toys more than her own.
Just randomly caught her spitting up. I know it's sort of gross, but also funny.
She can't wait to go outside!
And what did Sora want to do the entire time we were at the library? You guessed, pull books off the shelf.
I love watching them read books.
And there she goes. I let her walk around a bit on her own. She didn't go far which was good and always came back. :-/
Her other favorite thing to do was to crawl on the shelves. It was too cute - especially since she was enjoying it so much.
Orin and Micaiah got the idea to "spin" while I was checking out. Sora just had to join in. I put a stop to that right away...but not before snapping a few pictures.



0 comments:
Post a Comment