The Dallas World Aquarium
>> Wednesday, March 24, 2010
We wanted to make the most of the last day Mimie was visiting so we decided to go to the aquarium. Damien and I had been about 9 years ago when Damien's brother was living in Dallas. I actually don't think the aquarium has changed much since them...although I don't remember the visit all that well.
We woke up to an inch of snow! I had heard that it was a possibility but didn't think it would really happen. Luckily it warmed up pretty quickly and melted fast.
Sora in her cute coat all ready to go. I'm happy the temperature has warmed up this week but I wish she had gotten a little more use out of it because it is so cute.
When we first got there Orin had to run right to the computer.
Sora was SO interested in everything. She kept trying to touch (and eat) it all.
The boys wanted to wear their batman capes that my mom had made them. I think they might have actually gotten us more attention than Sora did! They looked pretty darn cute running around with them on.
Everyone pile on daddy!!!
I love all of my slings. I used this Moby wrap with Micaiah so much. I'm glad Sora likes it too.
Well, this was the best we could do. Orin sticking his tongue, Caiah with his fake smile (at least he's trying) and Sora smiling but looking away.
Orin's favorite was always the flamingos.



1 comments:
Wow, just loving all these pictures! I saw them before but am "grabbing" them now. I just love being able to share your experiences at least through pictures. Thanks for taking the time to keep up with you blog! Love, Mom
Post a Comment