Sleeping Beauty
>> Thursday, March 11, 2010
I finally got a few pictures of Sora sleeping. I've been too scared to wake her up! But yesterday I had to wake her up form a late nap that was just going too long so I took the opportunity.
She's doing so well with sleeping. Definitely much better than Orin and Micaiah at that age. After she finally got over the jet lag onto our time, she been sleeping through the night almost every night. In the past 8 days I think I've only had to give her a bottle two nights in the middle of the night.
For the first week she was home she was sleeping in our room in the crib and we were sleeping on the boys room. Monday we moved her crib into their room. They slept in our room for two nights. But last night we let them sleep in there with her. I was so nervous. But they did AWESOME! She went to sleep around 8:30pm and we did the boys bedtime routine in the den instead on in their room. They went in quietly around 9pm and went to sleep. Yay! And no one woke up until almost 8am! Sora woke up babbling and I think woke up the boys. But that's about when they wake up anyway. And so far so good tonight...they are all in there sleeping. I'm just wondering what will happen if she wakes up crying in the middle of the night.
She's doing well with naps too. She takes one in the morning and afternoon. I have to remember to put her down early enough in the morning because yesterday I waited too long and then she didn't want to take her afternoon nap. But I think I'm figuring things out and she's doing really well. I'm just praying she'll keep being so flexible!



3 comments:
love, love, love hearing all about her ... and you guys!
she is adorable.
So funny, I was just thinking, and maybe even mentioned it to Dad, that I didn't take even one picture of her sleeping because when she was asleep I sure as heck did not want to risk waking her up. Glad to see you got some and to read that things are going so much smoother now! Yes, you are brave indeed to put her in with the boys. :) I had a feeling it would be either that - or the utility room. :D
Post a Comment