Faces of Concentration

>> Saturday, December 25, 2010

Someone gave us a tree and we brought it to the hotel to and got it all decorated here. It was fun to actually decorate a bigger tree (all we had done so far this month was Gold Boy). It really made this place feel like home and ready for Christmas.

I swear, when the kids are decorating the Christmas tree, it's impossible to get a picture of anything but the"concentration" face. And it always looks like they aren't having any fun. But they are! Unless I say "smile" which gets me the perfectly fake smile face. But that's ok because they are such cute faces of concentration. :-)










Once it was all done Micaiah thought this was a nice place to view the tree.
So everyone decided to join in! Ah, carpet is so nice! Even just a rug on a hard wood surface is nice. That is one of the first things I'm going to get for our house!


1 comments:

Mimie December 30, 2010 at 12:54 AM  

I love these photos!! Such joy from things we so take for granted here.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP