Micaiah's Christmas

>> Monday, December 27, 2010

Micaiah definitely got into the gift opening more than the other two. He loved helping Sora open her gifts. I think just taking off the paper was his favorite part of the morning. Even now he keeps wrapping up "gifts" for me and Damien just to watch us open them. :-)

I don't know if you've noticed...but not only can we not get stockings here but there was no Christmas wrapping paper. So we just used a lot of reds, golds and silvers. :-)

At first Micaiah wasn't sure what to do with his "stocking." I had to tell him to pull things out and open them. :-)

He was very intense with his gift opening.


A Star Wars shirt he got from his "Christmas Around the World" family. He was so excited.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP