Orin on Christmas

>> Monday, December 27, 2010

I took so many pictures on Christmas morning I figured I should split them up. So I'm doing a post of each child.

"What is this thing, mom?" It's sort of like a Rubik's Cube. Not a good choice for a 5 year old. I couldn't even figure it out. Oh well.
I got these swords for $1.50 at a local market. Definitely one of the favorite gifts of the morning. :-)
He got these Star Wars books from his Christmas Around the World family. They are perfect!
Another gift from his family. I'm so glad I took a peek at the gifts when they first arrived because we had this exact space book on on his Amazon wish list.

Lego's from mom and dad. :-)

I love how Micaiah is looking in such anticipation as Orin opens this one.
Lilo & Stitch 2. Orin loves the first one.
Daddy helping him put together his new Lego car.

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP