A boy and his book

>> Thursday, April 8, 2010

I could get used to this...finding Orin in a chair reading a book. Don't get me wrong, he "looks" at books all of the time. But now that he can read it's so much fun when I come across him trying to actually read a book.

These boys absolutely LOVE Mo Willems. Pretty much every time we go to the library they will find the section with his books and beg me to get one...even if they only have ones that we've borrowed before. Orin is still not incredibly confident with reading on his own so doesn't often try without me there, but I guess Mo Willems books are worth the effort. Even better, he can pretty much read them without any problem.





1 comments:

Julie April 11, 2010 at 1:27 AM  

that is awesome, I am going to have to check out those books online, again maybe another birthday gift idea....

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP