To the zoo!

>> Thursday, April 22, 2010

I really want to make the most of the zoo this summer. We had a great time when we went last Friday and I took too many pictures as usual. Luckily the kids love zoos because we went again in Tyler on Sunday. I've got to stop taking so many so I don't have so many to organize! It was Sora's first time at the zoo but I don't think I took one picture of her! Oh, well.

Christa and Edward with the boys.

They just decided to hold hands. So cute!




Their favorite part about the zoo is this little creek you can swim in. It was pretty cold out but they didn't seem to mind!









This young girl was so sweet. The boys kept asking questions like, "Why does he shake his head like that," but she just answered them the best they could and so patiently.

2 comments:

Julie April 23, 2010 at 5:45 AM  

that is so awesome that they can play in the water there. My boys would LOVE a place like that here.

Nina May 4, 2010 at 1:25 AM  

Great pictures again! Looks like they really loved playing in that creek. I can't believe no pictures of Sora! Tsk, tsk. Haha!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP